Divorce & Family law
At Adams & Luka, we realize that issues such as child custody, fathers' and grandparents rights, spousal support, and divorce are delicate; those going through a particularly vulnerable time in their lives need not only skilled legal guidance, but a personal, compassionate approach to the best solution for everyone involved. Every family is different, and the needs of those families are just as unique. Regardless of what you are going through, our Orlando & Central Florida family law attorneys are here to provide the support you need, along with outstanding legal counsel.
Whether you are considering a divorce, an ex-spouse is failing to pay child support, or you are not married but need to settle issues with the other parent of a child/children in regards to child support or custody, it is important to have an experienced lawyer who understands all of these issues and the legalities involved. Ultimately, it is always preferable to settle matters involving family in the most amicable way possible, however these situations often become volatile. Regardless of the issues you face, we are dedicated to resolving family matters as efficiently as possible, always focusing on your best interests and the interests of the children involved.Orlando & Central Florida Family Law and Divorce Attorneys Who Understand Family Stress
Many circumstances may lead to divorce, whether financially related, the relationship has become stale, one spouse has committed adultery, or other circumstances have caused stress in a marriage. Domestic violence may be an issue. No matter what the circumstances are, a divorce can create stress for everyone involved, not only for spouses, but children and even extended family members such as grandparents. When family is involved, it is not recommended that you attempt to settle your differences or divorce without the legal support and guidance of a qualified Orlando divorce lawyer.
Some of the reasons you should work with a capable and aggressive family law attorney in Orlando for representation throughout a divorce proceeding include:
- Parental rights - Your parental rights could be at risk if an error is made in a shared parenting or child custody agreement.
- Modifications to the terms of the divorce - There are frequently occasions on which one spouse or the other desires to modify the terms of the divorce. By working with an attorney, all of the terms can be agreed upon initially, avoiding additional time/cost down the road.
- Legality - Few people are aware of all of the Florida statutes regarding alimony, child support, and other issues. Our lawyers are up-to-date on all statutes, so you can be sure the terms of your divorce are legal.
- Experience - One of the jobs of your attorney is to ensure you do not make decisions which may have unfortunate consequences at some point in the future.
- Cost effectiveness - In cases involving an uncontested divorce, all of your objectives can be accomplished in a quick manner; your divorce will be less costly.
At Adams & Luka, we realize that when it comes to divorce and family law issues, you want to make the best possible decisions for yourself and your family, moving forward and on with your life as quickly as possible. Going through a divorce or dealing with child custody, coming to an agreement regarding a shared parenting plan, child support, spousal support, and other related issues is stressful. You may feel as though your life has been disrupted. Our Orlando family law and divorce lawyers are dedicated to resolving all of these issues in the most seamless manner possible so that you can move ahead and put your family back on a positive track. Contact us immediately for a free consultation at (407)872-0307 or (352)-787-2101.
WEARE FLORIDA FAMILY & DIVORCE ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING PEOPLE IN ORANGE,LAKE, SEMINOLE, OSCEOLA, SUMTER,MARION, POLK, BREVARD AND VOLUSIA COUNTIES.